Competent governance is crucial to running the Association. We have a Governing Management Board consisting of 9 members made up of local tenants and individuals who work or have an interest in the local area. Our rules allow us to have a minimum of 7 members and a maximum of 12 members. At present, we have 3 spaces on our Board of Management, if you are interested in joining our Board or would like more information, please contact Teresa Sadler at the Association.
Our Board Members are all volunteers who give their time, experience and skills to ensure the Association meets its strategic objectives which are set out in our business plan.
The Board are responsible for the direction and control of the organisation.
To become a Board Member you have to be a shareholder of the Association. Members can be nominated to join the Board and if approved, can be elected on at our Annual General Meeting.
To become a shareholder of the Association just complete an application form and bring it into the office with the £1 joining fee. The Application Form can be found in our Document Library. We encourage all of our tenants to become shareholders.
You can also find more out about our Business Plan by visiting the Document Library.
Meet Our Board of Management
- Ian Williams Chairperson Board Member since 11/10/2017 Chairperson since 17/09/2019
- Howard Dales Vice Chair Board Member since 2/9/2019 Vice Chair since 17/09/2019
- Richard Bolton Board Member Board Member since 10/08/2019
- Helen Glassford Board Member Board Member since 29/11/2017
- Andrea McLaughlan Tenant Board Member Board Member since 12/09/2016
- Louise McNicol Board Member Board Member since 10/01/2018
- Barbara Walker Board Member Board Member since 13/12/2017
- Andy Wilson Board Member Board Member since 13/12/2017
- Siphosami Bazaya Tenant Board Member Board Member since 28/11/2018